Tuesday, November 26, 2013

1.  At first glance I thought that this was a picture of water with a very long exposure. Even after realizing that it was fog, I was still aw struck. I think this picture is beautiful, the way the light is shining on half of the fog and one of the mountain sides is gorgeous.  The trees on the mountains are not as sharp as, I think, they need to be. Overall, I think this picture is beautiful and there is not a whole lot that I would change about it. 

2.  This picture would be really cool if half of it was not completely blurry.  The contrast between the blue sky and the green algae is awesome and I can see where he was trying to go with it.  If only he had made the bottom as clear as the horizon it would be beautiful.  I'm not sure what he was trying to accomplish by using such a long shutter speed but whatever it was it didn't work. 

3. This is almost a perfect picture of a squirrel.  The back half of the squirrel is out of focus but that is to be expected when using a aperture of 2.8 because you lose some depth of field.  The blurred green background and the squirrels brown coat contrast nicely.  The front half of the squirrel is in nice clear focus.  Overall, this is a really good picture. 

No comments:

Post a Comment