Thursday, October 3, 2013


I was just looking around online for some cool picture and I came across this one.  I chose this photo because the shading and light are make it that much more unique then other flower pictures. The light emphasizes the subject of the picture and highlights it.  Where the shading gives it more texture. The link to this picture is actually to a great article. It is a crash course for beginning nature photographers and various tips on how to get the best pictures.  A lot of what the article says is what we have discussed in class, about knowing you equipment and you subject. The link is below, Enjoy!  http://www.wildernesscollege.com/nature-photography-for-beginners-article.html

1 comment:

  1. I really love the lighting in your photo and I think you make awesome pieces of art. I think you can utilize photo manipulation to bring in a more out of this world approach. You don't have to use photoshop to show your talent. Check out the link below to see some examples of what you can do with awesome camera manipulation.

    http://c7892rmy-ekbe715ul-aouezec.hop.clickbank.net/

    ReplyDelete